Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Summer Preview of Kaleidoscope Posts

It's July! 
I'm excited to use the time gifted to me during summer vacation to work on a several projects. I'm working on a few interesting ideas. 

Like uploading my consciousness so I can digitally delete all copies of the film Transference

One of the things that I'm excited about is to start posting on this blog again. Here's a preview:

- I plan to finally wrap up "My Class Economy" series. The series has been put on hiatus for a long time. It's time to wrap it up. The focus will be on a few odds and ends of my past class economy unit, including a class stock market. 

- I'm starting a new series of posts that I've been thinking about for a while: "Meaningful Choice Time". The series will focus on several stations that I plan to implement next year; a word game station, a math game station, a Maker station, a podcasting station, and an iPad film station.

- Speaking of podcasts, I plan to start a grown-up one next school year. It'd be nice to interview our eclectic, energetic, and ever-changing teacher base. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'll begin to talk about the process in this blog as well.

- Every summer I write about how I enhanced my classroom with tech the previous school year. Here is the one from the 2012 - 2013 school year. And the first year I did this (2011 - 2012) I think I made a post for each numbered item. Here are the 10 items I think I'll write about, starting with number eleven. Some of these I've talked about already and are already linked, and some I will talk about during this upcoming annual thingy:

11) A Look Into How I Setup My Professional Learning Network

10) My Class Twitter Account

9) Game-Based Reviews With Kahoot!

8) How I set up my iPad for everyday classroom use

7) How I set up my iPad for everyday assessment

6) Using Aurasma in the classroom

5) Makey Makey and Programming

4) E-Choose-Your-Own-Adventures with Google Forms

3) Learnist for parents

2) "Good Morning Praha": Making a news show with iPads

1) Digital Stories with Tellagami, a Green Screen, and iMovie

That's what I'd like to do this month. That's my gooooooooooaaaaaaaaallllllllllll !

Go team USA

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...